We the Best Music! Crep Protect's partnership with the all-time OG sneakerhead and music Mogul DJ Khaled. This limited edition collector box delivers Crep Protect's essential items for every worldwide sneaker lover. The Limited Edition Crep Protect x DJ Khaled sneaker care collection comes overlaid with the 'We the Best' Grateful colourway, containing a co-branded range of products, all packed into a shelf-worthy custom display case.
- The Wipes - The Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Wipes Crep Protect Wipes are double sided - a rough side for tough stains and a soft side for general cleaning
- The Mark On - Restore the fresh look of your midsoles or simply switch their colours! Only 2 coats needed.
- Premium Brush - The Premium Brush is made using hog hair bristles that is effective on tough stains yet soft enough to clean the delicate materials on your kicks. Use the Brush with the Cure Solution to give your sneakers the ultimate clean.
- The Pills - The quest to keep your kicks as fresh as the day you bought them continues, and with the Crep Protect Pill, you have a new tool in your arsenal, one that helps keep smells away on a daily basis.
- The Laces - Crep Protect Laces - The Ultimate Shoe Laces Crep Protect technology infused with the fibres of the laces to ensure maximum protection.
- Microfibre Cloth - Crep's new 30cm x 24cm microfibre cloth is highly absorbant and works great alongside the Premium Brush and the Cure Solution.
- The Cure Solution - The Cure Cleaning Solution consists of our own unique blend, 98% natural products, including coconut extracts, jojoba and water.
- The Eraser - The Ultimate Suede Eraser is perfect for use on the move thanks to it's unique pocket size design. Simply buff the affected area to quickly remove dirt and grime. No water. No mess. Just instant results.
Postage is FREE for all UK Orders over £70.00 total basket value
Postage is £4.95 for all UK Orders under £70.00 total basket value
Due to the Coronavirus, there may be a slight delay on your shipment - Instead of the usual Next Working Day Delivery, it may take an additional working day.
European Deliveries and Rest Of World - Customs Charges
Please note that all orders placed for delivery outside the UK will be subject to potential customs costs. These Customs costs are out of our control and are calculated in various ways per your destination Country. Therefore these additional costs will need to be paid by the customer to release the goods to your final destination as the UK is no longer in the European Union.
For more information or delivery charges for orders containing bulky or ski items, please check full information here.
If something's not quite right, returns are easy and free using the label provided. Goods must be returned to us within 28 days, find full information & terms here.