Delivery & Returns
STANDARD UK DELIVERY*
Postage is FREE for all UK Orders £70.00 and over total basket value
Postage is £4.95 for all UK Orders £69.99 and under total basket value
Landau use Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service, where you can track your order through the Royal Mail's Track and Trace website. You will be sent your unique tracking number to your email address provided once your order has shipped. This is usually trackable after 6:00pm each working day. The Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour service in the UK aims to deliver all parcels within 2 working days Monday to Friday. Orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched same day and usually arrive within 2 working days. (Excludes weekend deliveries / Bank Holidays).Any orders placed after 2pm on Friday, over the weekend, or Bank Holidays will be despatched on the next working day.
*This does not include Heavy Ski Hardware items such as, skis, bindings and oversized luggage
If you have selected to pay extra and use Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery Service, your parcel will be sent the same day proving your order is placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday, and is guaranteed to be delivered by 4pm the next working day. If you place your order on Saturday or Sunday / Bank Holiday you will receive your goods one day after the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas deliveries to the UK will be December 21st at 2pm. Orders placed after this date will be looked at on an individual basis and we will make every effort to try get your parcel delivered in time for Christmas working with Royal Mail. So please ensure you provide accurate contact details at the checkout stage.
EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD - CUSTOMS CHARGES
Please note that all orders placed will be subject to potential customs costs if shipped outside of the UK. These Customs costs are out of our control and are calculated in various ways per destination Country. Therefore these additional costs will need to be paid by the customer to release the goods to your final destination as the UK is no longer in the European Union.
Landau use Royal Mail International Signed For on all International deliveries, which will require a signature at point of delivery to the address provided on your order. Orders received before 4pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day and usually arrive within 3 to 5 working days in Europe and 10-14 days for Rest Of The World. (Excludes weekend deliveries). Whilst every effort is made to ensure the delivery schedules, dates are estimated from Royal Mail and their courier partners and can vary. Please use your tracking number to check progress or contact us for further information.
STANDARD DELIVERY - SKI ITEMS
Europe & ROW
Oversized Ski Luggage
If you have any questions about returning items to Landau, please get in touch by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All goods must be returned within 28 Days from receipt of goods for an exchange or refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 - 5 working days of arriving back into store
- If you are returning your item(s) please include your original order number as this will help identify your details.
- Please ensure you have included a covering letter explaining why the item(s) are being returned and include a contact telephone number if not previously supplied
- In the case of fault or error, please provide a full description with your reason for return in the cover note
- Place your covering letter / original despatch note with the returning product(s) and return in the original packaging with all the tags on as we sent them to you. For clarity please ensure you do not apply any tape to the branded box we sent the parcel in. Instead place an additional cover over the item(s) being returned.
- In the event the item is being returned faulty please ensure it is appropriately wrapped if the original packaging has been discarded
- a) If you are a UK Customer, please use the unique Free Return label included with your paperwork and take to your nearest Post Office. Our returns address is:- Landau, 111 Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2BL, United Kingdom.
b) You must obtain a receipt for your return at the Post Office counter. This is your proof of return, and must be provided if the item you are returning does not arrive at our store.
- If you are an international customer, the return of unwanted goods will be at your cost and for your protection we strongly recommend you use a Recorded or traceable Delivery Service, which you are insured in the event of loss, as we cannot be responsible for returned goods that go missing during transit.
- Please allow 2-3 working days in the UK for the goods to be returned to us, and for us to process the return within 3-5 days. European and International Returns times vary and we will notify you by email when we have received and processed your return.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions (point 9) for more information