Inspired by the original Timberland® 6-inch boot, this waterproof Timberland Boots Junior 6 Inch Prem Black is made with premium Better Leather sourced from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its environmental processes. The boot features the same outdoor style and hard-wearing construction as the original. A steel shank in the base pairs with a shock-absorbing EVA footbed to provide support for the foot arch.
- Premium nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its energy, water, and waste management practices
- 200g PrimaLoft® ECO insulation, made from 55% post-consumer materials
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 40% recycled plastic
- Seam-sealed waterproofing
- 100% recycled plastic laces
- Padded collar
- Rustproof hardware for durability
- Steel shank for arch support
- Shock-absorbing EVA footbed
- Rubber lug outsole for grip
Postage is FREE for all UK Orders over £70.00 total basket value
Postage is £4.95 for all UK Orders under £70.00 total basket value
European Deliveries and Rest Of World - Customs Charges
Please note that all orders placed for delivery outside the UK will be subject to potential customs costs. These Customs costs are out of our control and are calculated in various ways per your destination Country. Therefore, these additional costs will need to be paid by the customer to release the goods to your final destination as the UK is no longer in the European Union.
For more information or delivery charges for orders containing bulky or ski items, please check full information here.
If something's not quite right, returns are easy and free using the label provided. Goods must be returned to us within 28 days, find full information & terms here.