Landau stock a great range of Timberland Boots this season
Timberlands boat shoes are classics indeed; and this premium version comes with a contemporary look. Featuring handsewn moccasin construction, a 360-degree rawhide lacing system for a customised fit and non-marking siped outsoles for excellent traction, they’re perfect for seaside days or simple stylish relaxation.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- 360-degree rawhide lacing system allows for a custom fit
- Handsewn construction for great flexibility and a traditional handcrafted look and feel
- The upper is stitched to the rubber midsole, which is then cemented to the outsole so no stitching is exposed to wear through
- Non-marking, siped rubber outsole channels away water for traction on wet surfaces
Postage is FREE for all UK Orders over £70.00 total basket value
Postage is £4.95 for all UK Orders under £70.00 total basket value
Due to the Coronavirus, there may be a slight delay on your shipment - Instead of the usual Next Working Day Delivery, it may take an additional working day.
European Deliveries and Rest Of World - Customs Charges
Please note that all orders placed for delivery outside the UK will be subject to potential customs costs. These Customs costs are out of our control and are calculated in various ways per your destination Country. Therefore these additional costs will need to be paid by the customer to release the goods to your final destination as the UK is no longer in the European Union.
For more information or delivery charges for orders containing bulky or ski items, please check full information here.
If something's not quite right, returns are easy and free using the label provided. Goods must be returned to us within 28 days, find full information & terms here.